My wife will appl for H1b, shud i apply for F1 or H4 as i intend to do MS?

Hi My wife will be applying for her h1b next year, I want to do my MS in USA, so should i apply for F1 visa or h4 visa for better chances to go to USA and which visa would be easier to convert to H1b?