My passport is expired before 5 years so how to re-issue

My passport is expired 5 years back so form-1 (EAP-1) other than this form i have to fill? And any late fee or somthing they will charge me?

And in emergency basis if i want a passport then what is the procedure.

the course of action depends on where you are.Are you in India or USA ?

If in India approach Passport Office. Subject to certain conditions which are not necessarily easy, you can apply for Tatkal passport.

If Out of India, contact Indian Embassy/ Consulate