My LCA rejected. Employer telling we will file again. Any Idea please ?

Re: Denial of Case Number: ----******This is an official notification that the ETA Form 9035E - Labor Condition Application for Non-immigrant Workers, filing date 2016-03-14 12:50:44.0, covering 1 worker(s) for the position of Release Manager during the period of employment beginning 10/16/2016 has been reviewed and DENIED in accordance with 20 C.F.R. 655.740(a)(2). The reason(s) for the denial is listed below. In accordance with 20 C.F.R. 655.740(a)(3), The mil Corporation. may submit a corrected ETA Form 9035E. In the event that a corrected ETA Form 9035E is submitted, the Department will consider it as a new application.REASONS FOR DENIAL: 1. Section C.12 of this application contains an obvious inaccuracy or is incomplete. The Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) entered in Section C.12 of the ETA Form 9035E could not be verified as a valid nine-digit FEIN assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In order to prevent future denials on LCAs, submitted with this exact FEIN, please submit one of the following documents that clearly displays the FEIN and the name of the employer ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS EMAIL: (1) Documentation from IRS noting assignment of FEIN. (2) Federal or State tax return (only acceptable with a pre-printed label) or a pre- printed tax coupon. (3) Documentation from employer s financial institution showing employers FEIN. (4) Articles of incorporation, business license, or other certifications of business existence. (5) Secretary of State registration. (6) Official and/or government documents. (7)Other documentation showing the FEIN and name of the employerYou may either fax, email as a PDF attachment, or mail the requested information to the following: EMAIL: http://www.flcdatacenter.com, then the words OFLC Online Data Center must be entered in the space provided.

Note : The good news is that this application can be re-submitted by making corrections. This is an update from the client. We would be re-submitting the application with the corrections made by Monday or by EOD today. Please Note that the RE-SUBMITTED application takes only 2-3 Business days for the approval process, So you do not have to wait for another week or so.

Regards,

HR Team

1 Like

I also got same reply from employer. Seniors please help…

If the attorney is suggesting that they can file it again, then you are all set. Last day to file H-1 petition is April 7, and so you still have some time for this.

Even I got the same reply. I think there is some problem with this company.

Did u get the final reply? For me they are saying even after the re-submission it got rejected

Yes. I got reply. for me after re-submission it again rejected. So now is it possible or not ? Could you please tell me in which company you have applied and why it rejected for you ?

I applied for the mil corporation through a consultancy named ark it services. I have not received the rejection email yet. But they are saying that there was some error in the document and also with the package offered by them.

Yes. I got exactly same reply as yours. And not received 2nd time rejection email.