My I-94 expiring probably before USCIS gives decision.


My I-94 is expiring on 12/19 & I have a current H1-B extension(premium) is in progress & got RFE for same. I have a couple of questions on this situation.

Can I stay legally after I-94 expiry, if the H1-B extension is still in progress?How long does the USCIS take to make a decision once the RFE is replied?Time to Reply RFE is beyond my I-94 expiry date, is this ok or is this common? (by the time RFE is replied my I-94 is already expired.)Any pointers and genuine reply to above scenario would really help.Thanks!! in advance.