My H1B fresh premium petition approval not received from California datacenter

Hi,
my H1B fresh premium petition approval not received from California datacenter till now. My case was upgraded to premium process on 25Sept2019 but till date no response was received from USCIS. I see status showing as “Case was received and Receipt Notice was Emailed”. I see that in USCIS official site it was showing as 15days PP clock started on my case but not sure why no response till date though 24days completed.
Can some one tell me why my case was not approved and not received any response ? Any idea like why premium process is taking more than 15days and whats going on my head.

I got the PP upgraded I-797C notice with deducted amount as $3870 on 25Sept2019. I can see the tracking history about my case in the below link and 15days Premium process clock started for my case as well. My employer sent me all the notices whatever they got like intial lottery pick notice and the PP upgraded notice.

my intial lottery pick up notice is having amount deducted as $2460 which was filed in normal process it seems.

You cannot really trust the online system. You should talk to your attorney and get it sorted out. Ask them to follow up with USCIS. If they have not adjudicated in 15 days they will refund. So, speak to your attorney and then ask them to proceed further.

yeah okay thank you. they said no update from them till date and they didnt get any update about cash refund as well.