Multiple H1B transfer from approved H1B while one of the transfer is in RFE

1. I filed H1B with Employer “A” in 2014, got the petition approved, but decided to never stamp visa through this petition. I have receipt number and all the related document for this petition.

2. In June 2017 Employer “B” filed extension of H1B and change of employer based on petition/receipt number that was filed in 2014. Since I went through lottery in 2014, I did not have to go through it again, I have already got receipt number for 2017 petition. This petition is still not approved and it has RFE which my employer responded last week.

3. Now my own employer “Employer C” want to file change of employer and extension of “H1B” based on based on petition/receipt number that was filed in 2014.

Queries:-

1. Do I have to tell my employer “Employer C” about Employer B that it has already filed a change of employer and extension of “H1B” based on based on petition/receipt number that was filed in 2014?

2. is it possible that two employers file “change of employer/extension” at the same time for me?

3. Do I need to tell employer “B” that I am going to file "change of employer and extension of “H1B” with “Employer C”

4. My Employer also has option to file “L1”, can H1B/L1 be filed at the same time?