Multiple H-4 EAD filing with H1B Transfers

Here is my current situation:
My wife has H-4 EAD valid till July 2020 so she is eligible for H-4 EAD extension based on my current I-797 which is valid till Dec 2021. Also, I am in process of looking for new jobs and I expect to file for H-1b transfer soon but it is still not fixed

My questions are as follows:

1. Can We file for H-4 EAD extension stand alone based on my current I-797 since I am technically still employed with my current employer
  2. Let’s say if the 1st case is pending and My new employer files for H-1, H-4 and H-4 ead in premium processing… what happens to the 1st H-4 EAD application and new H-4 EAD application.

Also, is there anyway to indicate that we have already filed for a H-4 EAD application standalone with old I-797 and filed a new one because I moved jobs?

please let me know about it

Thank you

1. Yes, you can.
  2. Nothing, it will continue to be processed most of the times as long as the relevant H4 is valid.
    Yes, you should submit a cover letter to USCIS when you file the H1B transfer along with H4 and H4 EAD, indicating that you have a pending H4 EAD, so that USCIS is aware of the same.