Moved to Employer A to B without any payslips in 2 months - Need your Suggestion Urgent

1. I came to USA on H1B Visa on Feb-2016 through Employer A and i was with him till April 2016 (2 months only). Reason being was not providing any Salary/Payslips/Payroll or Resume Marketing and it was very difficult for me to survive.
  2. Then I got a offer from Employer B and started working from April mid week onwards and Payslip got Generated as well.
  3. New H1B Receipt number has already got generated with Employer B.
  4. Employer B has filled for the extension of status and started applying Normal Processing.
  5. Is that fine, if we provide recent Payslips with Employer B.it might take 3 to 4 months for USCIS to take action on my case.So meanwhile, I will be having 3 to 4 Pay slips from Employer B. Will these Pay slips help me in addressing the RFE or Do they request pay slip from Employer A prior Joining Employer B.
  6. My concern is, I do not have Employer A payslips for 2 months. So will it be any problem, if then what kind of RFE can i expect ?
  7. Do i need to move out of country and back to US for updating I-94 at port of Entry in USA or Need to go for New Visa Stamp or any other things.

Additional Details:
With My Employer A - USA visa valid till May, 2017

If you don’t provide employer A payslip then your I-94 will not be extended/cancelled. To re-activate I-94 go out of US and re-enter back with valid petition. Stamping is not required if your VISA is valid.

Thanks for the Quick Response. Your information is valuable to me. But my small concern is: what kind of RFE can I expect ? with the above mentioned details. And advice me further steps from your end if any.

Thanks for the Quick Response. Your information is valuable to me. But my small concern is: what kind of RFE can I expect ? with the above mentioned details. And advice me further steps from your end if any

USCIS might give you RFE to provide proof that you where employed.

Usually if they determine that you went out of status (gap in employment) then they will issue I-797 without I-94 and cancel your previous I-94. To reactivate the I-94 re-enter the US.