- I came to USA on H1B Visa on Feb-2016 through Employer A and i was with him till April 2016 (2 months only). Reason being was not providing any Salary/Payslips/Payroll or Resume Marketing and it was very difficult for me to survive.
- Then I got a offer from Employer B and started working from April mid week onwards and Payslip got Generated as well.
- New H1B Receipt number has already got generated with Employer B.
- Employer B has filled for the extension of status and started applying Normal Processing.
- Is that fine, if we provide recent Payslips with Employer B.it might take 3 to 4 months for USCIS to take action on my case.So meanwhile, I will be having 3 to 4 Pay slips from Employer B. Will these Pay slips help me in addressing the RFE or Do they request pay slip from Employer A prior Joining Employer B.
- My concern is, I do not have Employer A payslips for 2 months. So will it be any problem, if then what kind of RFE can i expect ?
- Do i need to move out of country and back to US for updating I-94 at port of Entry in USA or Need to go for New Visa Stamp or any other things.
With My Employer A - USA visa valid till May, 2017