Mba after an MS from Bringham state university

Hai, I am a 2012 Btech passout. I took gre nd my score is 302. Toefl 94. I am interested in joining for an Ms graduate program from Bringham young univ. I would like to know what are my chances of getting into an MBA program in Us immediately after my MS. Also what are my chances of a career if graduated from Bringham Young University. Ms in electrical engg. I hav no wrk exp at the moment. I hav to choose between …an Ms from BYU or an offer letter to work in an unrelated wipro “software field”. Iam basically interested in an ms in us and to get a job. I am thinking of, in case of failure to secure a job; to go for an mba from us. I would me grateful to anyone who could help me in this regard. Pls do comment and tell me if choosing ms from Byu is a good option or not…Thank you

Well, we do not really advise on schools. Please check the university department page for average scores to get a fair idea on the chances. Just to advise, your admission is not solely based on your scores. it is a holistic decision.