I got the REF from end of June 2015 but my attorney made the response at Sept 15 (Crazy, I really hate that) and USCIS got the response at Sept 16. I am still waiting for the decision right now. I have a really serious thing have to do in my country and I planned to come back to my country at 4th Nov.
Do you think they can make it on time?
If I came back to my country and extends my visa (F1 visa), Does it conflict with the H1b (if I get it)?