MAILING Address of I-539 Form for L2 extension


I am filing for my spouse and son (L2 extension). I filled up I-539 and I 539A. Any one please help me to now to which USCIS facility mailing address should I send the form and supporting document?

I saw this page earlier but didn’t find mailing address for filing type L2. Can you please let me know which address I should use?

Did you miss the last row ‘All other Forms I-539, including:’ ?