Lost my I797 form(h4) In india....can i go to visa restamping and entet into usa

Came for vacation to india…lost my I797 form here…is my husband (h1) I797 Form sufficient for stamping…can i reenter usa with my husbamds I 797 form

Yes, spouse’s 797 is sufficient for your stamping. Your H-4 797 is only helpful while you are inside US and that too for the I-94 attached to the bottom of it.