Lost Full time Job H1B - Transfer from India?


I Lost my full time job in US and in this pandemic situation, required to visit India after 30 days from today. mean while my visa will get expired in next 40 days. If i got new US job from India. Is it possible transfer my H1B to new employer? or Can i transfer my H1B to New US employer by staying in India.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Once you lose you job, you get up to 60 days to find an employer.
Yes, if you get any employer even after 60 days, when you are in India, they can file H1B for you. Yes, you can do that from India. You would need new stamping, if you do not have valid stamp in passport to come to US.

Read below