Looking for companies that can hire me & sponsor my H1B in San Diego/Orange county, CA

I am on H4 visa now. I was on L2 visa earlier, I resigned from my previous job in October,2014 (7 years exp).

Now I am actively looking for companies who could hire me and sponsor my H1B visa for next year.

I am looking for non-technical kind of roles mostly around Data Admin or, BA side in Orange county or San Diego.I also have Excellent communication skills and corporate sales experience.

I am not able to find any authentic contacts from Google search. Please can you refer me to a genuine company that you’ve worked with.

Thanks

Prachi

RELIANCE GLOBAL SERVICES INC .

jyoti@relianceglobal.com

subject --H1B 2016

Legally authorized to work in US"“” We Sponsor H1 and Green card immediately “”“”

For an experienced Canadian citizen / Australian citizen we can file TN Visa , E-3 Visa

If you had H-1b in past and expired ,still we can consider candidates from outside USA .

New Jersey Based Reliance Global Services, Inc. We have opportunities with our clients across US with various skills.A New Jersey based technology firm, driven by a team of professionals bringing a wide spectrum of technology and management backgrounds, is looking to hire talented OPT/H1B/EAD/GC/Citizens/TN/E3 / Authoriszed to workfacilitates F-1, F-1/OPT, H-1 Transfer , H-1B amendments , L-1 or L-2 transfer to H-1 Visas and subsequent Green Card processingProvide Medical Health Insurance.1. Oracle APPS (technical / functional)2. Microsoft technologies- Dot net, SharePoint , SQL server3. Oracle Configurator4. Java, middle ware technologies5. DBA- Oracle, Sybase, PeopleSoft, SQL8, Data analyst, Architects9, Dataware housing- Cognos, Informatica, Microstrategy, Business objects.

Reliance Global Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ***, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state, and local law.

Please provide:1) Hourly rate or expected salary _________2) Resume __________3) Contact information ______________

4)Visa status ____________

Jyoti@relianceglobal.com

848-228-1294848-228-1294

Hi We are based out of San Diego. We can file your H1b visa for 2016. Please reach out to visa at dantatechnoloeslogies.net or call on 619-618-2846 and ask for Vic