I am on OPT and my OPT expires on June 30 2012. My emloyer have filed for my H1(change of status) on May 22 and I am waiting for the approval. I dont want to use the capgap and return to India for few months and come back after my visa is approved and stamped?
So do i need to inform USCIS about my returning back to India? Process involved in such situation?
What are the consequences if I leave US now?
What issue I might have, If I leave US?
How my H1 will be processed? Will it be still considered as COS or fresh H1? Impact on H1?
Will there be a problem for stamping ?
What if my client changes?