L2 EAD to H1B transfer suggestion required


I am currently on L2 EAD and recently got full time job in good firm.

but i had approched a consultancy to apply my h1 and it has got approved ,so i wanted to know is there a way i can continue with my current company.

Pl suggest



If your H-1 was approved w/ COS, then you need to start working on H-1 from COS effective date (typically Oct 1).

Your full-time employer can file cap-exempt petition for you (aka H-1 transfer) and you can work for them on H-1 thereafter.

Another option is to take an action to invalidate your COS and continue working on L-2 EAD. You can do this by either filing COS from H-1 to L-2 (after Oct 1) or leaving US and returning on L-2 visa after Oct 1.

Lastly, if COS was not approved, then you can continue working on L-2 EAD for the new full-time employer.