I am in L1A, and have valid stamping till next year. having both i797 and i-129 s as well.
My wife also went for stamping in India, and got stamping valid till next year as like me.
i applied for L2 EAD for my wife.
when applying L2 EAD, i have included the following docs:
• I-765 form
• Filing fee
• Two photographs
• Copy of passport along with US Visa (Self)
• Copy of passport along with US Visa (Spouse L1)
• Copy of I-94 record (Spouse and Self)
• Copy of Marriage certificate
• Copy of SSN
• L1 approval notices (I-797 and I- 129S) of Spouse ()
• Identification Proof (Self) Driver License
Received RFE for L2 EAD and they asked I-539 form.
Since my wife already in valid status, and her i-94 and stamping are valid till next year, why do i need to I-539 ?
For RFE, how to respond saying that I-539 is not needed in this case.
anyone faced similar situation and responded for RFE ? please advice
planning to respond for RFE… sample RFE for reference available ? pls share.