L2 dependent allowed to work in IT with 12 qualification?

I got my EAD approved for L2 but i have yet to clear one subject on by Btech degree. What will be my option for working in IT sector without a btech degree certificate. Please reply

L-2 EAD is permission to work in the United States and it was issued based on your partner’s L-1, and not based on your qualifications. Your B.Tech situation therefore is not a Federal BCIS matter, it just relates to your employer. US employers are more interested in your subject matter competence rather than a foreign certificate. Do clear the backlog though as it is important credential evaluation step with immigration in certain visa class transitions.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu