I am on L1B Visa expiring in Jul’ 2021.
One company applying for H1B this year.
- This H1B Visa will be counselor or Change of Status?
- In case H1B didn’t get approved, will my L1B stayed valid?
- In case H1B get approved, Can I continue with my recent company if I want to (or H1B project having some issues) or I have to go with new company anyhow and my L1B get terminated?
- To change a company in H1B we need to file amendment. What %age are they get approved?
- After H1B approval can we withdraw it in case I want to continue on my L1B or it already has been terminated as soon as H1B approved?
- What do you suggest in my case as there is one more chance to file H1B next year but may be I will have to go for interview in India.
Thanks in advance as it seems to be tricky case where I want to go with least risk.