I am in so much of tension, please clarify my doubts
I came here through company A in L1
Now company B applied H1 and got RFE last week, they are going to reply for RFE and wait for result.
Meanwhile my company A wants to process L1 extn in another 2 months.
My greatest concern is, if my H1 gets rejected after RFE reply, is there any cooling period to wait for applying L1 extn ? Or are those seperate process? Also I am worried about the question in visa form which asks “Have you ever been denied a visa to US?”. Since Company A does not know that am doing this, I cannot say “yes” to that question also. Is that a problem then? Please clarify my doubts.