L1B status after RFE response says review completed but no information

On December 5, 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the decision is mailed. If you have not received the decision within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Since it is more than 14 days now you can call the help line number provided and give your case number and ask where the documents are stuck, my friend got it on 27th day after getting his review done. Same case as yours. Hope this helps.

On the 27th day, did your friend get an approval ?

Yes he got an approval

For the first question by UpdatesPlz…Can you tell us is your L1 got approved? we also have the same issue but with no result yet. We’ve got the same reply in USCIS website saying decision has taken which we mailed the same. Is your approved or rejected?

Aishu 1, No updates yet. Did u try to get in touch with the USCIS ?

@ UpdatesPlz…Yes, when we contacted USCIS they told us to wait for a month, so we still need to wait 10 more days…:(…I guess your company HR should have your letter by now! did you check with your HR?

We have not yet received any letter. Will update you when we receive the response from USCIS. Please do the same. All the best !

Sorry to say, if you have completed word then it is denied…either u get approved or completed.

COMPLETED=DENIAL.
the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was “completed”

Ankit1912, Did your friend have completed or approved on his status ?

Dean, are you sure about it? for one of my colegue …the same case…applied for L1 extn - RFE - and then in USCIS website they straightly updated as your petition was declined!!! they did not mentioned “completed”!!

When did this happened??? I think starting December 2012, USCIS have changed the process

Hmmmm…:frowning: …that happened before Dec2012…I had some hope till now , but not now…:(…even I am waiting for the reply from Ankit!

Dean, is there any confirmation you have stating the change in process around your “completed = denied” comment?

My colleague got direct denial in first week of Dec, and you are saying the process is changed in Dec…so that’s not matching…pls share further info for the benefit for all sailing in the same boat.

Also if anyone has got approval after this response, pls comment here to share some hope!

@UpdatesPlz he had approved on his status, but I am not sure about completed=denied theory here. Did you call and checked on the help line number ?

FYI…just found this morning…plz go through the below link…
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/the-review-of-your-i129--petition-for-a-nonimmigra-1063614.html

My lawyer contacted USCIS. They said that we will be receiving the letter with the decision no later than Jan 23rd.

didn’t they tell approved or rejected even now??

Aishu 1, Nope.

Ours is denied…:(…they updated the status to Denial…!