L1b Stamping from different country

I have Australia PR . My company is doing L1 for me . Is it possible for me to go to Australia and get my stamping done from there . Please let me know if this is possible .

You can do stamping in the country of your residence as a TCN however not all consulates allow.

Why not just call or email VFS in Australia and confirm.