L1A online status changed to Initial Review

I applied for L1A under premium processing, then got a RFE and we responded to it. Last week on Dec 20, the online status showed Decision and that it has been mailed to us. But 2 days later on Dec 22, it changed to Initial review and it shows as:

“On December 22, 2012, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you.”

The lawyer still haven’t received any notification. Does anyone know what this may be and have had similar experience?

Cheers!

1 Like

If it was filed w/ PP, then your attorney can email USCIS and figure out what’s happening.

Hi gss2012,

I am in the exact same boat. Can you please tell me what happened to your case? My status has changed to 15-day clock stopped and remains the same for the past 5 days and my lawyer hasn’t received any communication from the USCIS.

It would be a great help if you can throw some light on this.

Thanks

Hi gss2012,

I am in the exact same boat. Can you please tell me what happened to your case? My status has changed to 15-day clock stopped and remains the same for the past 5 days and my lawyer hasn’t received any communication from the USCIS.

It would be a great help if you can throw some light on this.

Thanks