L1A extension approved on second attempt- Received endorsed I-129s and not I-797

Hi All,
My company applied for my L1A extension and it was denied in May 2019. Since my i-94 was expiring i returned to India. They reapplied and got it approved in September 2019. I am going for my visa stamping to the US consulate. But the attorneys only received approved and endorsed I-129s and not i-797 from USCIS and my going for my visa interview only with this endorsed I-129s. Is this an issue?

When you say approved, what was approved ? What is the proof of approval ?
Did they send the approval notice…
Usually they send the approval notice…Talk to your attorney on this, you usually need to carry the approval notice copy…Only go for stamping after you Attorney says you to attend…going with incomplete documentation can create issues.

Hi,
The attorney did receive an email from USCIS stating that the petition for the non immigrant worker is approved. I could also see the same status against the case number in USCIS site. The approval email says that form i-797 will follow in mail. But instead the attorney only received endorsed I-129S which has the approval stamp by USCIS with the dates. Yes the attorney did ask me to go for stamping. Since this is unusual wanted to check if anyone else had similar experience. Thanks for the help.