Mine is slightly co complicated story so please bear with me and give me your valuable feedback.
- I repatriated back to my home country company and my emoyment status for the US country company (same) shows Terminated.
- But as im still in employment for the same company at my home country, my L1 Visa is still valid till Jan 2018 and wasnt cancelled. Confirmedby my company.
- I re-entered US back (on my own accord, not company based) on the same L1 visa and got through customs and immigration in US.
- Now my question is can you please tell me can I apply for H1 visa for 2017 quota on my current case and being on L1 visa.
- I plan not to submit any payslips.
- If my H1 pplication goes through will there be an enquiry with my US company regarding my employment status even though my L1 visa is valid till Jan 2018 and even though I am still an employee of the same company at my home country.
Can you please tell me if what are risks and if this fraudulent and what are issues.
Thanks in advance.