L1 - Parents visa details

I just got my INTRACOMPANY TRANSFEREE (L1) visa.

i am traveling to us next month. I have the following question for my mom visa.

Do I need to apply for B2 or B1/B2 visa ?Can I take my mom with me?My Mom age is 60+, she can not attend interview alone, Can any anyone can go along with my mom for interview? Is there any option for my mom to stay more than 6 months in US?

  1. Yes, a B-1 visa is required

  2. Yes, in fact it is a good idea for both to travel together

  3. You can attend interview with her, it will be much easier

  4. You can work on your mom’s stay duration after you arrive in the US