L1 Individual Drop BOX Chennai

My daughter had L1 Drop box on 10th January 2023, Tuesday, at Chennai as she has B1 visa valid.

Status changed Application received on 14th.
After that no change till today 25th Jan.

What is the normal processing time for L1 Individual application.

Also is there fixed time of the day, at which we can check the CEAC website for Visa status update? Else is it random checks through out the day to know visa status update?

UPDATE:-
Daughter visa Approved on 31st January. Passport received by Premium delivery (Rs 650) on 4th Feb 2023…

There are scamsters in the name of VFS agents, who try to make money through phone calls…! I see in Truecaller comments on these # on calls received shows, how people have been swindled…!! ( I was told passport is blocked and I need to pay an amount!!)! The phone # that appears in Google search for VFS office Chennai / Delhi etc. are all scamsters (esply for US visa)!!!

VFS should keep customer care # for US visa followup… Else such scams will happen with anxious people following up post visa approval… ( I am seasoned guy with atleast 50 visa stampings to 30+ countries, even I almost fell for the scam)!!! … But they in VFS wont care!!!