I am in a confusing situation. Described below:
My husband (primary L1 visa holder) has to go back to India since his assignment is getting over this November. But he has valid L1 visa until nect year and I-94 valid 2016 December. I am having my EAD valid until 2016 august and visa 2017 December. I-94 is valid until 2016 December.
L1 is not going be withdrawn by his company. In this scenario can I continue working in USA till my EAD is valid? My employer said YES provided his L1 is not withdrawn.
L1 Visa details:
L1 visa valid: till 2016 August
I-94 valid : 2016 December
L2 Visa Details:
L2 Visa valid: till 2017
I-94 valid: 2016 December
EAD valid : 2016 August
In this scenario can I stay back and work till my EAD is valid? He has to go back now, if in case they find any project in USA quickly they can send him back but nothing confirmed yet.
Please reply me soon. Appreciate your response.