Job switching without stamped H1

Currently, i am working with company A in L1B and i also have H1B approved(without COS) but it was not stamped. Is this possible to switch to companyB with the H1B transfer?

Do you i need to stamp before i start working for Company B?


You don't need H1B stamping as long as you are inside US. If you intend to travel internationally, then you need to get your H1B stamped to enter US.



Yes. B can file cap-exempt petition for you along w/ COS for you. It is not required to have visa stamp prior to this.