I’m currently in the US, my H1 extension was filed and fell under RFE.
I had plans of getting my spouse on H4 and find an employer to get H4 converted to H1. But now the situation is different and I am not sure if my Visa would be through and how long it would take.
If I get the extension say by April, and my spouse travels by May/June on H4, will I still have option to approach a sponsor to apply for his H1B, or is there a deadline that the petiotion should be filed in April?
Waiting for response!