Is One Pay Stub enough for H1B Transfer ? Lay Off?

Hi, I am on Opt right now, My H1B is picked and waiting for Approval. I am currently working for company A who is going to layoff my job around July however, the company is going to Re-hire me on temporary bases from mid-September to mid-October for a small Project. My manager does not want my H1B to be revoked because this is last chance and when we consulted an Attorney, he suggested that we need not inform about my layoff immediately to USCiS and can inform them after October 1st (that is; after my temporary job is finished) also suggested that when I get a job by Oct 1st the H1B transfer can be done with 1 recent paystub from Company A.In such Scenario,When I have a new job before october 1st and when that company B applies for an H1B transfer petition after October 1st, is one pay stub enough for submitting to Uscis? Will there be any problem?If I get a job by July, August or September and Once I receive an H1B approval can I start working for the new employer immediately without an H1B transfer? (which means applying for H1B transfer after October 1st while working for company B). ?Thanks!

Hi,
I am in the same situation.
I want to know what happen with your case.?
What should i do at this point.?

You can email me back at my email address
Badrikmodi@gmail.com

Yes, one pay stub is enough to prove that you had H1B status. You should apply for H1B immediately soon after October 1st, in few days, so that you can get decision of H1B transfer soon. Also, if you lose your job, you would likely get a 60 days grace period. Read H1B 60 Days Grace Period Rule