Is my H1B Stamped Visa valid after I resign my Job

I have been working in India and got the H1B stamped for 2013 quota,after this I resigned my job from this employer and currently I am not employed with any company and I am in India now. I never travelled to USA using this H1B Visa.

Would it be possible for another employer to transfer my H1B and use the existing stamped Visa to go to USA with out once again stamping?

Yes, you can transfer H1 visa within next 5-6 years. Your new employer might have to file a petition in Cap-exempt