Is "Maark overseas" consultancy in hyderabad a genuine company or a fake ?

Please post here any updates. I would like to walk in to office this Saturday .

Please find the info from the below URL

I think the above URL information was on Last Thursday(Aug 22)

Wait for you guys. sailing on same boat.

Join following google group, there are 18 such people and have taken an action

victimsofmaarkoverseas@googlegroups.com

Hi Chasemark,

please update what happened when u when to maark…

Hi,

I also one of the victim from Mumbai. Please post here any updates…

I have sent request to join the this group.

Regards
SS

Please file a complaint in hyderabad with all the case details…and shared and spread as much as you can about Praveen Raj or Praveen Babu…

BEWARE GUYS…

Guys all those who are victims of Maark overseas kindly join the group victimsofmaarkoverseas@googlegroups.com and punich this Praveen

I am also one of the victim…we have to lodge a complaint against him…

Maadherchod hai thu praveen raj . saale badwe . kutte ki nasal ka hai thu . ass hole . ek coward ki tarah baagh gaya . bhenchodh

sab se bada madarchod in the world hai tu consultant nahi bhenchod… teri maa ka bhosda… sandhya raand ke pallu mai reh tu chhup kar… hamare career ke saath khelta re… tu to bachega nahi…

sab se bada madarchod in the world hai tu consultant nahi bhenchod… teri maa ka bhosda… sandhya raand ke pallu mai reh tu chhup kar… hamare career ke saath khelta re… tu to bachega nahi…

hi guys it’s not time to just scold… , its time to take some action against him or relented people so please fix time to on net so that we can assemble at that time and launch a complaint against him collectively

Hi guys,

Am coming to hyd on Wednesday to give complaint directly to the city police commissioner. Is any one else interested to come with me??

I’d like to include all the staff names as they are the first people in contacted including SANDHYA, DAVID others too. I try to get hold of Sandhya today and yesterday but she’s so rude and her husband was talking rubbish over the phone and since then the mobile was off.

Any suggestions welcome. You can reach me here.

Hi,

I’ve been just known by some trusted source that this guy praven raj alias praveen babu is in panjagutta ps now.

So I request anyone of you who’s is hyd pls make ur way to that ps and complain and let us know wht has happnd

Just called Panjagutta PS, came to know that they didnt arrest anyone with this name Praveen Raj…
I am not in hyd… So request anyone from hyd to find some info on him

Hi I’m in the same boat :frowning: can u post the numbers of the staff please ? so that one of us can pass them to police …

Hi, I also victim of H1B scandal…Please include me also…Thx

Hi,

Please include me also…

This Gutle/idiot… took INR 8200 for certificate verification and around 38 K to arrange H1b visa interview… he calls it as BEP interview arranged by the client and 100 % success rate he assures… I think he might have stolen around 50 lacs to 1 crore altogether from different ppl … Hightech scam!!