Is "Maark overseas" consultancy in hyderabad a genuine company or a fake ?

What about L1 Visa? You are charging 1250$ from candidate right?

yes praveen raj give us the details of the person who got H1b\L1

I have been this consulting company in somajiguda couple of times to seek H1B VISA. Their office premises and staff looks suspicious. Their staff is rude except named DAVID. Though i am not convinced with H1B processing in Oct season valid from Apr1, I submitted my documents after paying 8200 rupees for document verification. I would update you guys here any updates i get from consultancy.

Tina123,

Did you had chance to check with the guys whose information shared was shared by Praveen ?

Duggu,

When did you visit the office ? Have visited them in last 2-4 days ?..

it has been a month and i was told the next update would be after they file for petition during last week of September.

Hi all,

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum and to alert you today I am posting an important update for people who applied for L1/H1 thru this consultancy.

So called Praveen Raj has given a week holidays to their staff starting from yesterday without letting them the reason and shifting (might close) his office and his number was in not reachable status since last few days.

I’d like to alert people who r in hyd, just make your way to his office and see the update there and it’s so beneficial to the other people if anyone could post what has really happend there once they come back.

Hi All,

I sugegst that somebody who has been cheated and who are in Hyderabad should file a complaint and see to it that the Accounts of MAARKS Overseas is freezed.

One of my friend who has paid him around 75k was able to conenct to Praveen Raj a while ago and he has said that he will refund the amount of the candidates whose cases are pending by next.
He called him on the folliwng mobile number:
However, it is unsure as he has taken time for a week and he might flee the country and close all his bank accounts by then.
If some one is genuinely intersted in stopping this guy from fleeing the country by next week. Let me know, I can handle his account details as well.

As far my friend is concerned, he is palnning to file a case from his home town Bangalore (also currently resides here). He can not teravel to Hyderabad this weekend due to personal emergency.

u can contact me at1984rakes@gmail.com

Regards
Rakes

Hi Rakes,

Same with my frn too and she’s not able to come down to hyd. He said same to her as well.

So wots u r goin to do as I am ready to lend a hand.

i stay in hyderabad ! plz let me know if i can be of any help ! i have also applied for L1 visa from Maark

i can see couple of links in linked in where he and his friends pic is there.
i remember seing polite software solutions mentioned in the office he was operating on:

in.linkedin.com/pub/praveen-babu/50/18a/84/

in.linkedin.com/in/ssjoseph/

in.linkedin.com/pub/sruchit-kumargupta/14/ba3/984/

in.linkedin.com/pub/lalithadiddi-lalitha-d/56/721/4b5/

I suggest all the members of the forum to file a complaint against this guy at there local place and send a scanned copy of the case and receipt same to my account(or someone else interested) which i can share with the other people who can include it while filing at there places.
once done , we can again file a common complaint in hyderabad with all the case details and copies of receipts.

Let me know your thoughts.
you can send me your feedbacks in this forum or mail me at markfresco70@gmail.com

I m standing next to maark overseas office and its closed . I have the security person here . He said that the office is shut since two days . What next …

Yesterday evening, i.e. Friday I also visited the office, but he office is shut. The security person told the office was open on Thursday Aug 22nd. The phone is also switched off . I submitted my documents after paying 8200 rupees for document verification. I also paid 38k to get appointment

I have been quietly going through this discussion for few days now. Accidentally I came across this link in google when I was searching for Maark Overseas. Thanks for saving my ass guys, would have lost hard earned money with this consultancy.

Dear all it is confirmed that praveen raj has asconded please file a case in local police station

Dear All,

I have created a google group, please join and invite as many as you can.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/victimsofmaarkoverseas

victimsofmaarkoverseas@googlegroups.com

Please join so that we can start an action(If need be) in future – May be in next week or so ?

Please take this seriously .
I am going to his office tomorrow morning 10.30 am . we are two people . if any body interested can come down there at the same time . possibly we can do something collectively .

SPREAD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

Please take this seriously .
I am going to his office tomorrow morning 10.30 am . we are two people . if any body interested can come down there at the same time . possibly we can do something collectively .

Hi Chasemark,

Can you pls update us wots on there when u go and wot has happendso that we can take action.