Is it possible to work on a spouse visa of H1B card holder


I have a doubt regarding the spuse visa. First of all, please tell me the name of visa given for H1B visa holder’s spouse. . Is it possible for me to work under spouse visa? If i have to go for studies then how is it done under this visa? Do i have to come back and go in F1 visa for studies?

H1B visa holder dependent is not allowed to work.

But you can start study and in this case status changed to Student visa and you can work part time.

And the dependent visa is called H-4.