Is it possible to transfer H1B without entering USA ?

ering US

		Hi All, 
		I will get my Visa stamped with a consulting company A by Nov 2014. Till now I haven't traveled to US . Now, there is another company B in which I just selcted and it's very known for filing and sending people to usa from india and this new company B is ready to Sponser my H1b Visa or Transfer the case. Now I have few question. 
		1) Is it possible for company A to revoke my H1B visa as they have beared the expense of filing H1B Visa. I will not be resiging or informing my Company A until the transfer happened successfully.
		2) If H1B transfer process gets rejection from USCIS, does the company A will be informed about it or not

3) Do I requried any pay stub (Which I don't have as I haven't travel to USA)

Hi can you update your situation?