Is I need to take Ielts exam to f2 dependent visa to study in usa


   I want to go for dependent visa as a spose  who stays in usa and doing his masters ,  but we are going to marry in august 2017 ,so whats the process and is i need to take IELTS exam to do masters their ,and what documents i need to arrange to apply for f2 visa

Well, it all depends on the school you plan to apply to. Some ask for IELTS, but many of the schools accept GRE. I would suggest you check with the school, where you plan to study to get an idea of the requirements, if it is either IELTS or GRE.