Is H1 B amendment needed on relocation inhouse to Client

Do i need h1b amendment if there is continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer only location change?

I am going for stamping to India - I had a change of client - inhouse to Client. My employer sent me LCA used for H1 relocation. Do i need to file an amendment as well ?