Is a copy of SSN needed for H4 EAD


I will soon be applying for a H4 EAD based on my spouse’s I140 approval. I find that a copy of ITIN number is required to be submitted along with the application. I was working previously in H1B before converting to H4. I have my own SSN and should I attach a copy of my SSN along with the application? Any suggestions would be great.