interview on march 31 2011 still pending Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B

b[/b]

Hi All,

my case has open on 13 december 2010, ive been interviewed on 31 march 2011,  ive got a 221g in the email description not an attachement  dont received any hard copy of 221g yet , then after long time i received an email from uscis on 2 april 2012 says

[b]" reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly."[/b]

after long time i emaied to them for regarding case update and suddenly they replied me " [b]case reason: Hold case / 221G & Refusals/214B  " / With regards to your concern, we would like to inform you that as per trail e-mail (please refer case number 2013- 03-08-001xxxxxx) your visa has been refused and your petition has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). [/b]

now i dont have any basic idea about my case not only that they just described 221g in email but i dont have any hard copy of 221 g yet .

so honestly speaking what should i do now ? my case has been running almost 3 years but nonthing happen..

Kindly guide me

What is your question?

Please remove your information immediately!!

You have put your passport number in public forum?

1. Go to the consulate and check if they are willing to entertain you . Tell them the case is pending for 3 years now.

2. If tat does not work . Withdraw your application and tell them to hand over oyur passport.

Apply for H1B transfer to other company and go through the stamping process again. - 3 years is indeed a long time.