Information required to travel to India for US Born Kid

Hi -

My Son is born in USA and I am on H1 (my spouse is on H4), we would like to visit to India in a month:

	Could you please let me know what kind of VISA I should apply for my Son?

	Please, let me know how to apply for VISA and what would be the validity? 

	If my son travels to India on VISA and from India, can I apply for PIO Card (as he may stay back in India for sometime)

	I am not sure if I can go with PIO card as I would be travelling on Oct 20.

	Is there any expedite services on PIO Card where I can get it in 2 Weeks.

Please help me with answers. Your help would greatly be appreicated!

Thank You!