Indian Passport has US address.

I am on H1 B visas .I recently renewed by Passport from Houston texas .I specified my indian addess to be printed in my new passport but still they have printed my USA address.Is there a problem ?Do I need to make amendments .I am going to visit India soon for stamping purpose will it be a problem.?

It wont be a problem… If needed u can go for address change in India in tatkal

This happens all the time. It does not matter. Fact is your bonafide address now has anyway changed to a US site from prior Indian address. It is better this way.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA.;