Indian on H1b marrying a singaporean in India.


I am an Indian residing in US. I am on my H1B and I am going to marry my fiance who is a Singapore citizen. We are getting married in India and our marriage will be registered in India. So my question is, Where should she go for H4 stamping post marriage? Can she apply in US embassy located in India or should she go back to Singapore and apply in the US embassy at singapore?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


IMO, she can appear in India as after marriage India can be considered as her primary residence and you got your H-1 stamped in India.