IMPORTANT: H1B Transfer after approval before start Date?

I currently work for Employer A on F1 with 6 months OPT; where A is a sub-contractor to Company B; and B is the implementation partner for Client C.

Now A has just filed my H1B petition for this April 1st 2015 in premium Processing and my H1b got approved. And at the same time B has sent me an offer letter for Full-time while I will be working for the same Client C. I have not heard from B about the immigration process yet on how they are deciding to sponsor me. My employment with B would start from July 1st 2015 onward.

Questions:

1.   What do you think could be possibilities with B regarding my H1B? – I think B is likely to do a H1B transfer! As my H1B got approved this year.

2.   Currently I am on f1 Status and I will be in H1b Status from Oct 1st -- Can I transfer my H1B from Employer A to Employer B before Oct1st?

3.   If I can transfer my H1b before the start date i.e. OCT 1st what are the documents needed, I have only EAC number with me. Can we transfer with only having EAC number before start date (Oct 1st)? I am assuming my employer will not provide me i797 Copy.

4.   Can my Employer A know if I am transferring to Employer B? Can he terminate my h1b?
  1.   What do you think could be possibilities with B regarding my H1B? – I think B is likely to do a H1B transfer! As my H1B got approved this year.

Ans: your employer B (or any other US employer) may file a new H1 non-cap petition for you(but you may need a copy of your already approved H1B notice with the paperwork).

1.   Currently I am on f1 Status and I will be in H1b Status from Oct 1st -- Can I transfer my H1B from Employer A to Employer B before Oct1st?

Ans: there is no process called TRANSFER of a visa. Company B would file a BRAND NEW(non-cap) H1B petition by attaching a copy of your last H1B approval by company A.

1.   If I can transfer my H1b before the start date i.e. OCT 1st what are the documents needed, I have only EAC number with me. Can we transfer with only having EAC number before start date (Oct 1st)? I am assuming my employer will not provide me i797 Copy.

Ans: Company B most likely ask your H1B approval notice copy by Company A

1.   Can my Employer A know if I am transferring to Employer B? Can he terminate my h1b?

Ans: A may not need to know the new petition filed by B or any one else. Regardless of anything, Company A can cancel the H1B at any time, that doesnt hurt your new H1B filing by B.