I'm a Graphic Designer having 3 Years of experience with a BSc Degree

I’m on L2 Dependent visa and in need of H1B Visa Sponsorship.

	Can anyone or Saurabh let me know which companies or agencies sponsors VISA.

	I want to work with Design / Advertising agencies in US

	Can I start applying for 2014 or  have to wait for 2015?

Do you want to go for an H-1B instead of the easier L-2 EAD with nationwide eligibility to work for any employer?

Hi Shankar

I have the EAD, but my husband is planning to switch to other job thru’ an agency.

You should start searching for employers now, so that they can file your H-1 in April 2014.