I work on L1B and my spouse is getting H1b

Hi,

1) I have come to US on L1B and my spouse has got L2 but still in India and working with another employer and also due to uncertainty in my period of stay in US, because my employer might send me back to India anytime. 

But we want to work long term here so we applied for H1b for a new employer and luckily my spouse name got picked up in the lottery and we want to go further with the complete process.

Will there be any issue if I work on L1 and my spouse work on H1?

Will there be any issues while filing tax if we come to US on different visa status?

Will there be any issues if we stay in US on different visa status?

2) Our children also have L2 visas and planning to come to US along with my spouse after H1b Stamping.

Will there be any problem if they are dependents for both L1 and H1?

Do they really require H4 stamping as dependents for my spouse or just L2 is fine because I will still have L1?

Kindly help

Thanks

Thakur

Will there be any issue if I work on L1 and my spouse work on H1?

>> No issues

Will there be any issues while filing tax if we come to US on different visa status

>> No issues

Will there be any issues if we stay in US on different visa status?

>> No issues

2) Our children also have L2 visas and planning to come to US along with my spouse after H1b Stamping.

Will there be any problem if they are dependents for both L1 and H1?

>> No issues. For visa purpose, they will be considered L-1 dependents and not H-1 holders

Do they really require H4 stamping as dependents for my spouse or just L2 is fine because I will still have L1?

>> Just L-2 visa stamping is fine

Thanks Saurabh! This was really helpful and really appreciate your help