I want to study in US . Can I carry on my class 11 studies after 10 there ?

I just want to study there, if there are any exams for that , inform me please everything related to the subject .I have completed my class 10 this year with CGPA 10 and I want to carry on my studies there.

Well, usually students take SAT and plan for studying Bachelors degree in USA. I have not seen many who came to US for 11th and 12th grade. Students take exchange programs in Summer to experience the high school in USA. I do not know the full process for studying 11th and 12th in USA, sorry !