i hold a ms degree from UK and is it possible to do ms again in USA?

hiii…is it advisible and possible to do a masters programme in us again whilst already hold a masters degree from uk.

will they accept my application.

many thxxx


You can do it, if you wish to study in USA. You would need to justify your decision in SOP, why you would like to study in USA.

halo thanks for your reply, yep am planning to settle down there, as H1b is little bit difficult to get any sponsors esp for pharmacist, i opted for F1