I have USA B1/B2 visitor visa can i apply for L2 dependent


I have a valid Visitor visa for USA and had traveled with my husband in last 2 months on same. My Husband has a L1 Visa. My husband is still in USA and i want to explore the work options in USA and thus want to apply as dependent of L1 Visa that my husband has.

Please help me with following :

1.can i apply for the L2 dependent ?

  1. Where should i apply it from ? My home country or can i do it while i am in USA.

  2. What documents do i need for that?

  1. Yes

  2. What’s your home country? What visa are you on in India?

  3. Talk to spouse’s employer. Usually the employer handles the visa processing for the dependents as well.