I have lost a pass certificate, how will that affect my ds160 for my dependent spouse visa?

I will be applying for my dependent spouse visa. So I need to fill in my educational and employment information for the ds 160 form. But I don’t have my post graduate diploma pass certificate. What do I do while submitting my Ds 160 form?

It really does not matter., and if you have the diploma certificate that is more than enough. Very rarely do they ask for supporting documents about your education. As you are applying for spouse dependent visa, the questions will be more related to your husband’s job, how you got married, etc. Just USCIS wants to confirm, you really are husband and wife. Please carry your marriage certificate (more useful) , even though you don’t have a pass certificate.